Flight info presented here is aimed at international travellers seeking the quickest route to Raja Ampat from outside Indonesia and so ignores flights to Sorong from airports not serviced by international flights (Ambon, Jayapura etc).
- Domine Eduard Osok Airport – SOQ
- Sorong’s airport is Domine Eduard Osok (IATA code: SOQ)
- There are no international flights into Sorong
There are no direct (non-stop) flights from Bali to Sorong
From outside Indonesia:
- Lots of airlines fly from Southeast Asian hubs to Jakarta.
- Silk Air flies from Singapore to Makassar (flights codeshared with Singapore Airlines and Garuda Indonesia)
- Air Asia offers direct flights from Kuala Lumpur to Makassar
- Silk Air flies Singapore to Manado (flights codeshared with Singapore Airlines)
Note that these are merely the most convenient entry points for international travellers bound for Sorong.